Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Day one: The little things

Welcome to day one of 31 days of Joy(e) :)!  Although I enjoy the little things every day, today I will actually write about it. God's creation is beautiful all of the time, even in storms, but today was an exceptionally lovely day here in Wisconsin! Being right next to Lake Michigan, we have a nice little beach to go to. My friend and I went down to do some studying/ relaxing today between classes. It was glorious! God has seriously made a beautiful earth and sometimes you just have to stop and look around to really remember that. I know it is easy to forget bout sometimes. So, today it was not hard to find Joy. We have beautiful weather (especially for October in Wisconsin), and classes were actually pretty good today! But really, my favorite part had to be laying on the beach just to think and write. The view was great, I was with an awesome friend, I could not ask for more today. I hope you all had a wonderful day as well! On that note, though, I will bid you farewell for the day. I hope you all enjoyed the first day of Joy!

"He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, He has put eternity into man's heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end." Ecclesiastes 3:11




No comments:

Post a Comment