Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Day Thirty: Couldn't ask for more

Today's post is partially dedicated to my dad, AKA the best dad in the world! Today is a big birthday for him! He is such a great man, and I could not ask for a better dad. It's so great to grow up with such support and love in my life. Thank you so much for everything you do for me, dad!
And on that note, really my entire family is awesome! I could not ask for more supportive loving people to grow up with me. Being the youngest of 5 kids, I had a lot to look up to, a lot to learn from, and a lot to live with. I wouldn't trade anything for the life I've had and the family I've lived with, both given by God. Being away at college is tough sometimes, even though I'd never tell them that. But, I know that whenever I go home I have amazing home cooked meals and family time to look forward to :). Although it is tempting to always be wanting more in life, you've got to learn to be content with what God has given you and find the joy in that, whether it is big or small. God bless and Happy birthday, dad!

"But now I am coming to you, and these things I speak in the world, hat they may have my joy fulfilled in themselves." John 17:13


No comments:

Post a Comment