Monday, October 21, 2013

Day eighteen: it's all in the Cards

Those of you who know me know that I am a huge St. Louis cardinals can. And I am happy to announce that they are going to the World Series of 2013!!! It was a very exciting game! Greats plays all around!! And it was a wonderful end to a great day! I got to spend the morning relaxing and tasting New York style bagels (which are kind of  phenomenal, just saying) and then I got to go to this restaurant called Fitz's and they have fantastic root beer floats, then I got to see some old friends and just hang out with them all night! Oh and of course I got to FaceTime (like skype for iphones) with my sisters and my nieces for a little! Teaching a little 2 year old to say "go cardinals" is so great!! so just a warning, the next few day's posts are going to be mostly about my fall break.
 If it wasn't obvious before, God is definitely in control, and He does everything in His own time, but this weekend it just seemed like perfect timing for me! Sometimes, all you need is to get away for a couple of days to refresh! God bless!
"And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19




'Stan the man' in St. Louis
Fitz's root beer float!
Finally eating Fitz's

No comments:

Post a Comment