Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Day Nine: Working out with God

"The LORD is my strength and my song, and He has become my salvation; this is my God and I will praise Him, my father's God, and I will exalt him." Exodus 15:2

What a hump day it is! Today I had to give a presentation and take a midterm, on top of not feeling the greatest. But, that is a Wednesday for you. But you know what is awesome? Knowing that God gives me the strength to get through it. He gives me the strength to get through everything. It has been a week of less sleep than usual, drama with friends (what's new? I'm a girl), and being sick on top of it all. There is nothing God cannot handle, though. And He is not going to give it to you to bring you down, but only to bring you up.

"He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength." Isaiah 40:29

So, workout with God. Read His word, pray, talk with him. Become strengthened in His word. Know that God is there at all times, always present, always working in your life, even when you think He is nowhere to be found. To any of you who have had a rough hump day,or a rough week in general, just remember that God strengthens you and upholds you over trial and tribulation. Trust in Him.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment