Saturday, October 12, 2013

Day eleven: The weak end to the week

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song." Psalm 28:7

Wow, has it been a long week. I am so exhausted, hence why this post did not go up until 2 in the morning. But, even with the long week, the drama, the sorrow, the happiness, the roller coaster of emotions, this verse is probably the perfect thing I needed tonight. Like I said in yesterday's post, God puts things in your life at the perfect time!
 I ended this week on a weak note. Sad and pathetic, I walked around with my head down, quiet and reserved because of my own issues. And I will say that there is a time and a place for that. Everyone needs their own time and way to deal with those sort of things. But at the same time we should remember the good things that God has given to us and thank and praise Him for them. Know that we are helped by God, even when we think that He is nowhere to be found.
Any who, I hope that you all had a better week than I had, and that you all have an even better weekend! Until tomorrow, God bless.

" Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all afflictions, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God." 2 Corinthians 1:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment