Monday, September 30, 2013

31 days of Joy(e)

It's kind of like 25 days of Christmas, but not as cool. (sorry, I do not think I can beat Christmas). I have decided to challenge myself for the next month. I hope to write every day about something that brought me joy, or something that brought joy to others or maybe just about my day. Bear with me, it may be harder than I think, but I hope you all continue reading them throughout the month. Unlike the 25 days of Christmas, there is not some grand holiday at the end of it, like the birth of Christ, but I hope that by the end of it I at least have the posts to look back on and it will help me to remember what brings joy to my life, or on the contrary, what may have brought me down. There may be some ups and downs this month, but I invite you all to go on that ride with me. And who knows, I may continue it throughout the year, a little less frequently.

Philippians 2:1-2 "So, if there is any encouragement in Christ, any comfort from love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind."

31 days of Joy(e), commencing in 3... 2... 1... 

No comments:

Post a Comment