Monday, February 28, 2011

It's a beautiful morning/day!

"It's a beautiful mornin', Ahhh,
I think I'll go outside a while,
An jus' smile.
Just take in some clean fresh air, boy!
Ain't no sense in stayin' inside
If the weather's fine an' you got the time.
It's your chance to wake up and plan another brand new day."



The weather down here in Texas can be sort of crazy, seeing as we had snow and ice one week and beautiful sunny 70 degrees the next. Today started out cold, but it turned out to be a beautiful afternoon, and I even took a bike ride, which I haven't done in about 4 years probably. Having no color guard practice tonight, added to the beautiful weather and having no homework made for a fantastic afternoon of relaxing and finally getting the chance to blog:). I hope you are all enjoying the day as I am, and taking everything at hand one step at a time. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment