Sunday, April 20, 2014

Post Scriptum

This is just a little piece of satire I wrote a while ago and I felt like putting it out there. Mostly due to my recent letter writing to old friends. Enjoy, or don't. :)

Dear PS,

We have a love/ hate relationship, you and I. I think we drive each other insane, honestly. I use you, but you are always just floating there in the back of my mind. I know that I can use you if I forget anything. You are always there for me, but you do not always want to be used. After all, I pull you out of your life, away from your friends and family, Just so you can carry my secrets away. Of course, that is the only place I would leave them, in your capable hands. But sometimes, I hate that you are there. You are always a way out; a way to fix, or attempt to fix, whatever I just did. I do not need, or always want, a safety net; something there to pull me out of whatever mess I have gotten myself into. Sometimes, I try not to think of you, so that I can take the consequences of my actions by myself, on my own. So I guess that is all I wanted to say. But hey, PS, even though it sounds like I really dislike you, deep down, I will always love you.

Love,
Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment