Thursday, January 12, 2012

When life gives you lemons, make.... a mess?

Do you ever feel like you might make the wrong decision? Do you ever freak out about "What if this isn't what God has planned for me?" Yeah, I feel your pain.
For the past few months I have been having these thoughts. Especially in deciding where to college. My top 2 choices are both great schools, and there are fantastic pro's to both, but I can't help but wonder, what happens if I pick the wrong one? One day I finally woke up and realized, whichever one I pick, God will make it work. He always has and he always will. It is such a relief, and really, I knew it all along, it just took a little reminder from some special people around me to realize it.
Now, the reason for this completely random post; It was partially because of that, but here is another idea to think about. Life gives you choices, a lot. Sometimes you just get so over stressed that instead of making "lemonade" as everyone says, you make, well, a huge mess. Things go wrong. They end up worse than before sometimes. But, ya know what, that's life. And I have come to realize that there is nothing more you can do about it than just to do your best and God will do the rest. Put all your trust in Him, and I guarantee, you will find your joy in life <3

No comments:

Post a Comment