Tuesday, February 28, 2012

All about me... sort of

Thank you for the suggestions. They were all very helpful! So, here we go. One reader said they wanted to hear about me and my dreams. Now, when I started this blog, my main goal was to make a difference with my posts. I don't want this blog to be all about me. So, you want to know about me? about my dreams? My dreams are to help people. I want to be an elementary school teacher because I feel like that is when the kids are most influenced and I want to be part of that influence. I want to make an impact on peoples' lives. I want to make people think about things, I mean, really think. I want to make a difference in the way people look at things. So, that's me. My biggest dream is to make a difference. So, what about you? What are your dreams? your ambitions? Nothing is too trivial or stupid. Comment below, I want to hear from you :) Tell me about you.

Thanks for reading:) More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment